We are thrilled to invite you to the Investment Planning Tool (IPT) demonstration hosted by INSULAE consortium. This event promises to be an enlightening experience, and we are excited to share our latest developments with you.
The Investment Planning Tool (IPT) is a web-based software developed by Artelys within the INSULAE project to assist island decision-makers in designing energy strategies and monitoring their impacts on insular energy systems.
- Date: 5 October 2023
- Time: 10:00 CET
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes (+ 30 minutes Q&A)
- Location: Online Webex platform. No registration is required, just follow the link
- Welcome (Avraam Kartalidis, CERTH)
- Introduction of the INSULAE project (Leon Nielsen, INSULAE Coordinator, CIRCE)
- Introduction and Demonstration of the IPT (Paul Barberi, Artelys & Avraam Kartalidis, CERTH)
- IPT Application in Lastovo and Vis (Goran Stunjek, UNIZAG FSB)
- Commercialization roadmap of the IPT (Paul Barberi, Artelys)
- Q&A Session
We look forward to your participation in this online demonstration.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to our event coordinator Avraam Kartalidis at firstname.lastname@example.org
INSULAE project, started in April 2019 and running until November 2023, fosters the deployment of innovative solutions for the EU islands decarbonization by developing and demonstrating at 3 Lighthouse islands (Unije in Croatia, Bornholm in Denmark and Madeira in Portugal) a set of interventions linked to 7 replicable Use Cases, whose results validate an Investment Planning Tool that is demonstrated at the Follower Islands (Menorca in Spain, Norderney in Germany, Marie Gallante in France and Psara in Greece) for the development of the associated Action Plans.